Recording from Michigan Camp 2022.
- I know a number of dear Christian friends who believe in speaking in tongues as something other than a translation of language. How do we know for sure that what they are doing is not according to scripture?
- Does the Lord view divorce and separation differently? Aside from unfaithfulness, are there any circumstances under which separation is biblically acceptable (emotional/physical abuse, sinful habits/addictions, etc.)? What about divorce? If they don’t remarry, does that make it okay?
Matthew 19:3-6, 9; Matthew 5:31-32.
- Why don’t we every bring up verses 27-29 in 1 Corinthians 11 when we read about the Lord’s supper?
- What is wrong with pastors? Why don’t we have them?
- I’ve been saved for quite a while and I try to read, but I can’t get anything out of it. I don’t feel the Lord is near. I want to follow Him, but I don’t feel motivated. I try to, but I can’t get close.
Right-click to download: 5th Q&A, Session #5