Recording from Michigan Camp 2021.
- Will anybody be sent alive into hell before the Great White Throne judgment.
- Can you talk about how women/girls in the church (body of Christ) should dress? I feel like some women are dressing like women in the world.
- What are Biblically correct steps to take when there is emotional or physical abuse in a Christian marriage?
- 1 Corinthians 5 talks about not keeping company/eating with certain people who are Christians but act a different way. Are there any exceptions to this? (ex. If the person is family, or if you think the person needs help in some way?)
- I know that we must obey the authorities that God has set up to rule over us… but do we have to obey them if they are trying to make us do something that is against Scripture?
- Can we ever understand the entirety of God’s love? Ephesians 3:19; 1 Corinthians 2:16.
Right-click to download: 5th Q&A, Session #5