Recording from Michigan Camp 2021.
- How can we reconcile predestination with free will?
- I know it’s always good to give the gospel, but there is this person I’ve given the gospel to and prayed for almost three years, and I’ve heard some brothers say that God has chosen us Christians ahead of time. Does this mean he may never get saved? What’s the point of hurting myself emotionally over and over?
- How did God ‘speak’ to people in the Old Testament, and how does He speak to us today?
- Why did Jesus need to pray to God when He was in constant fellowship with Him?
- Why does the person praying say amen if it is meant for agreement?
Right-click to download: 4th Q&A, Session #4