Recording from Michigan Camp 2018.
- How does a Christian go about seeking restoration of a fellow believer that has fallen away in sin, and has been disciplined, but still be faithful to the Lord and show true love? (Galatians 6:1-2; 2 Corinthians 2:6-8)
- How can we reconcile that man doesn’t have a free will with our freedom to make daily decisions? Scripture seems to support both.
- How can we guard ourselves from twisting God’s Word so that our human minds can comprehend it?
- I would like to understand more of God’s word, understand more concepts, obtain knowledge, but I don’t know how to go about doing this. Any suggestions?
- Does the Bible address women wearing skirts/dresses to assembly meetings? Should they be worn at all times?
- What steps should be taken in the assembly if one suspects that a wife is being emotionally or physically abused by her husband?
Right-click to download: 5th Q&A, Session #5