Recording from Michigan Camp 2018.
- Was it wrong and lacking faith to send out the twelve spies?
- What if Adam and Eve never ate of the tree with the knowledge of good and evil? How would that affect our spiritual beliefs?
- If Adam and Eve had not sinned would Jesus still have been born into this world?
- I have always been a common Christian. I always seem to pick up my phone rather than my Bible. Do you have any suggestions of how to get motivated to read the Bible more often than on Sunday and to become a better Christian.
- How does a Christian show love to the world but still be faithful to the Lord? This can involve family and fellow saints? (James 4:4; Matthew 6:24; 1 John 4:12-19; 1 John 2:15-22)
Right-click to download: 4th Q&A, Session #4