Recording from Michigan Camp 2018.
- What is the Biblical backing for addressing God as “Thee” and “Thou” in prayer? Are people wrong to address God as “You”?
- Why do the great men of the Bible tend to fail as fathers? Examples: Abraham (Genesis 25:1-5), Isaac (Genesis 25:24-28), Jacob (Genesis 34:16), Samuel, David, Solomon (1 Kings 12:16), Job (Job 1:1-2), Josiah (2 Kings 23:31-32)
- Should women wear headcoverings when singing?
- In John chapter 4 versus one and two, it says that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, but Jesus was not doing the baptizing. Rather, his disciples were. What was the reason Jesus was not personally baptizing people himself?
- I had always assumed that Jesus grew up normally like any child. But upon coming-of-age gained the wisdom and knowledge that he shared with the scribes at age 12. I recently talked with her brother who seem to think that he gained all his wisdom and knowledge through study like we must. I personally think that Jesus must have had God-given knowledge, or he would just become a very knowledgeable man like Darby or C.S. Lewis. What are your thoughts on this?
Right-click to download: 3rd Q&A, Session #3